Red Dot Network
The annual fee for a membership of the Red Dot Network is 1,000 euros net.
There is no automatic extension.
As a Red Dot Network Member you will receive numerous services and benefits:
- The right to use the Red Dot Network Label on all communication materials, e. g. in letterheads or email signatures
- Two free-of-charge award submissions per year for all three Red Dot competitions including additional costs, e. g. digital material and outsized products
- Access to 20,000 award-winning products, projects and concepts (of all three Red Dot competitions)
- Access to a fine selection of Peter Zec lectures and movies of leading designers in the world
- Access to knowledge of the Red Dot Institute (Red Dot Design Rankings, trend analyses)
- Profiles and contact data of all Red Dot Ambassadors
- Various articles and interviews about all Red Dot: Design Teams of the Year since 2003
- Various articles and interviews about all Red Dot: Agencies of the Year since 2008
- Various articles and interviews about the Red Dot: Brands of the Year since 2010
- Option to book tickets for the Red Dot award-ceremonies and other events organised by Red Dot
- 10 free tickets for all Red Dot Design Museums (Germany, Singapore, Xiamen) per year
- Red Dot publications at reduced prices (50 per cent)
- Option to set up your own profile, manage your account and invite up to two colleagues
For more information please contact Ms Sabine Wöll, project manager of Red Dot Network.